Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

You'll Be In My Heart

Feel free to mentally come back to the Present at any moment. Today's song is You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins. This song comes up in the disney classic Tarzan. When Kala first discovers the baby Tarzan in the treehouse the song plays.

When destiny calls you
You must be strong (you gotta be strong)
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
I'll be there from this day on,
Now and forever more

Maybe I should just start posting all of the lyrics... Good Idea? It is so hard to pick just a fragment because it is all so good! Especially in this song. It talks about how you are never alone. I will be there for you to comfort and love you. Always. You are loved. Isn't that such a great message? Plus Phil Collins is just amazing anyway so there isn't a song of his that isn't great... 



No comments:

Post a Comment