Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

1463

Hello again! I'm sure you have all been wondering, "Geez, I wonder who Logan had randomly stalked today!" I have to say, nobody. But I have had a stalker. They lived in my ear and muffled my hearing for the week. I named him Pat. Pat really liked to make it so I couldn't hear out of my left ear. What I could hear came across as an echo which was slightly a different pitch than the real sound. It was annoying. Luckily, Pat has moved in to stalk someone else.
    The other day I heard my Seminary teacher say the number 1463. I can't remember exactly what he said, but the number stuck in my head. I have decided it is the key to the universe and everything will revolve around it. It must have been Pat telling me his address....

No comments:

Post a Comment