Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

This is All Happening So Fast...

Hello Everyone! So the other day in chemistry, some interesting things happened. We were eating pie, and I thought someone mentioned marionberries, which I love. So I asked, "Did someone say marionberry?" Then Jessie turns to me and says, "Did you just propose? Yes!" So I guess I'm engaged... Here are the wedding plans:


  • We will be married on April 1, 2019
  • Our colors will be indigo and dandelion yellow
  • We'll have a Hindu style reception
  • We'll live in Bellingham, Washington
  • We'll have 8 children. 5 will be Quintuplets, and the other 3 will be Asians adopted from Vancouver.
  • Jessie already has most of them named, but they were all odd and in Slovak so I can't remember them. 
Hopefully nothing happens between now and then to ruin these plans. Of course, maybe I do want something to happen to ruin them...

No comments:

Post a Comment